Attributes: Chocolate, vanilla, brown sugar loaf sweetness.
Buy 3, Get 1 Free (12 oz Bags Only) *Discount Automatically Applied At Checkout.*
2.2 lb Available in Whole Beans.
Galletti Is Committed To Placing Ecuadorian Coffee Among The Best In The World. To Achieve This, We Work Exclusively With Small Producers. Since 2008 We’ve Worked In Close Partnership With Over 2,600 Ecuadorian Families Who Produce Coffee As Their Main Source Of Income. Our Social Initiatives Promote The Financial Independence For Women, The Eradication Of Gender-Based Violence, Conservation Of Our Ecosystems, And Creation Of Fair Prices. By Purchasing This Product You Are Supporting These Producers And Contributing To The Growth Of A Family Business, Whose Core Is Aligned With The Substantial Development Goals Of 2030 – Prioritizing The Care Of The 5 P's For Sustainable Development: People, Planet, Prosperity, Peace, And Partnership.
100% ARABICA SPECIALTY COFFEE FROM THE SOUTHERN ECUADORIAN MOUNTAINS.
PROMOTING DIRECT TRADE BETWEEN COFFEE PRODUCERS AND THE FINAL CONSUMER.
- ORIGIN – South Ecuadorian Mountains (Loja and surroundings)
- ALTITUDE – 1600 to 1800 meters above sea level.
- MICROCLIMATE – Dry zone coffee, grown in valleys surrounded by mountains. The water stress to which these coffee plants are exposed causes the coffee to be protected during the dry season and to take advantage of the best conditions of winter resulting in a naturally sweet coffee.
- ATTRIBUTES – Chocolate, vanilla, brown sugar loaf sweetness.
- BODY – Balanced.
- VARIETY – Typica and bourbon.
- ACIDITY – High, citric.