Single Origin Coffee- Product of Ecuador
Attributes: Fruity, citric, sugarcane syrup, with character.
Buy 3, Get 1 Free (12 oz Bags Only) *Discount Automatically Applied At Checkout.*
2.2 lb Available in Whole Beans.
Galletti Is Committed To Placing Ecuadorian Coffee Among The Best In The World. To Achieve This, We Work Exclusively With Small Producers. Since 2008 We’ve Worked In Close Partnership With Over 2,600 Ecuadorian Families Who Produce Coffee As Their Main Source Of Income. Our Social Initiatives Promote The Financial Independence For Women, The Eradication Of Gender-Based Violence, Conservation Of Our Ecosystems, And the Creation Of Fair Prices. By Purchasing This Product You Are Supporting These Producers And Contributing To The Growth Of A Family Business, Whose Core Is Aligned With The Substantial Development Goals Of 2030 – Prioritizing The Care Of The 5 P's For Sustainable Development: People, Planet, Prosperity, Peace, And Partnership.
100% ARABICA SPECIALTY COFFEE SAVING THE ECUADORIAN CLOUD FORESTS
THE REFORESTATION OF AFFECTED AREAS OF THE CLOUD FOREST. ONE ACRE OF COFFEE IN THIS AREA MEANS THE PROLIFERATION OF BIRDS AND REGENERATION OF THE SURROUNDING ENDEMIC FORESTS.
- ORIGIN – Ecuador´s Northwest Andes (Carchi - Imbabura - Pichincha)
- VARIETY – Caturra, typica and bourbon.
- ACIDITY – High
- Altitude – 1200 to 1500 meters above sea level.
- BODY – Light.
- ATTRIBUTES – Fruity, citric, sugarcane syrup, with character.
- MICROWEATHER – Wetlands; hot air from the Pacific collides with the Western Andes and forms a cloud that permanently rests over the coffee plantations in the afternoon. This makes a juicy coffee with a unique vibrant sharpness.